Little Bird School of Stitchcraft

After many a moons of procrastination, I have finally taken the plunge and registered myself as a Limited Company,  namely the Little Bird School of Stitchcraft.  It became an official entity on 19 August 2011 and with some fantastic support from Business Link  I intrepidly dipped my toe in the waters.  I say 'dipped' because my venture is essentially about having fun and not worrying too much about making loads of cash.  I have not taken out any bank loans.  I have not rented any accomodation to run the School of Stitchcraft and I do not intend to take any risks.  It is early days and I now consider myself in the 'pilot' phase.  I want to see if the good people of Charnwood are interested in what I have on offer and, if in the next 2-3 years, I find that they are, then I will work towards getting myself in a 'bricks and morter' set-up.  Until then I tentatively share my skills and beaver away.  If things don't work out then at least I tried and at least I won't lose out financially.  All I can say for now is that I am happy with what I am doing and have done so far, and I am really looking forward to running my first stitchcraft sessions!  Check out my website, that I built all myself (except the logo), here!

Comments