Scarf Inspirations

I have lots of scrap ends in my fabric box.  Some of them are good quality fabrics and it seems a shame to just leave them there doing nothing.  With the colder months upon us and two children that are forever loosing scarves I thought that I would make some.  There is a wealth of inspiration from fellow craftmakers and here are a few that I have picked out for my inspiration board:

black and yellow bird scarf

Black and yellow bird scarf by Love, Natalie

handmade children's scarves

Handmade children's scarves by Lutterlagkage
Img_2289
Three scarves by Kirsten*can
CHILDRENS SCARFLETTE with MUSTARD/BROWN fabric rose accent (4 YRS. TO PRETEEN)
I rather like this children's scarflette by ittybittylove

So many inspirational ideas.  Shall a take a bit from each or shall I just save myself the time and just buy one!

Comments